How to Join
Getting Involved In the Club
Whether you are just starting out or you have years of experience, you can find a place to contribute at RAS. The best way to get involved is to join a project team. You are free to join a project at any point and to move between teams should you find one that suits you more. In addition, you can find out more information about current and past projects, including current project meeting times, on the Projects Page. We love meeting new people, so get in touch by joining our mailing list and Discord* below!
*In November 2021, we have phased out our slack channel in favor of Discord. You might see the slack URL floating around still so please note we will likely not respond there. Join our Discord!
Since this project is nearing the competition date, we are seeking people with previous experience with Robotics that are able to hit the ground running.
If you're interested, please do the following:
1) Complete the Google Form that can be found here.
2) Shoot us an email at email@example.com and let us know that you have completed the Google form!
3) Someone from our team will get back to you shortly. If you haven't heard from us in a week, please don't hesitate to follow up!
No experience necessary to join! Join our Discord and introduce yourself in the F1Tenth Channel. Someone will respond and help you get started on the project!
-   RAS Room - 1212 Benedum HallLocation
-   PittRAS LinkedInPittRAS LinkedIn
-   MIT-PITT-RW LinkedInMIT-PITT-RW LinkedIn